The International Teachers' Pension Scheme (ITPS) using Lloyds Multi-Stategy Funds.
For details of the the ITPS Scheme, please contact us.
WHO CAN JOIN
- Available to international schools and staff worldwide.
- Schools who elect to join do not have to make any contributions to the scheme unless they wish to do so. If schools do not elect to join, staff can join the scheme directly on an individual basis.
- Once a member of the ITPS, members can stay with the scheme for life, even if they leave the academic profession.
- The scheme is designed to be fully portable and transferable wherever a member chooses to live and work - one pension scheme for life.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION AND HOW CAN PAYMENTS BE MADE
- Minimum contribution is 75 EUR per month or 225 EUR per quarter or equivalent in GBP or USD. There is no upper limit.
- Contributions to the scheme can be made my debit/credit card or by bank transfer.
- Contributions can be made monthly, quarterly and also by lump sum on an ad hoc basis.
- Choice of EUR, USD or GBP investment options.
- A choice of 4 simple investment strategies asset managed by Lloyds Bank International.
- My Pension Online - secure online account access.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
- No costs to schools whatsoever.
- Costs to individual members are detailed in the ITPS marketing brochure available on request.
- The ITPS is a Guernsey regulated pension scheme with assets managed by Lloyds Bank International. It is not a "front loaded" savings plan. Therefore, retirement benefits are available from 55 or earlier in case of ill health. Saving for retirement can be combined with an additional investment savings plan if desired.
- Benefits can be transferred to another regulated pension scheme that will accept transfers from the ITPS.