For details of the ITPS Scheme, please contact us.
WHO CAN JOIN
- Available to international schools and staff worldwide.
- Schools who elect to join do not have to make any contributions to the scheme unless they wish to do so. If a school does not elect to join, staff can join the scheme directly on an individual basis.
- Once a member of the ITPS, members can stay with the scheme for life, even if they leave the academic profession.
- The scheme is designed to be fully portable and transferable wherever a member chooses to live and work - one pension scheme for life.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION AND HOW CAN PAYMENTS BE MADE
- Minimum contribution is GBP 60 per month, GBP 180 per quarter or GBP 720 annually with no upper limit.
- Contributions can be made monthly, quarterly or annually and also by lump sum on an ad hoc basis.
- My Pension Online - secure online account access.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
- No costs to schools whatsoever.
- Costs to individual members are detailed in the ITPS marketing brochure available on request.
- The ITPS is a Guernsey regulated pension scheme and is not a "front loaded" savings plan. Therefore, retirement benefits are available from 60 or earlier in case of ill health. Saving for retirement can be combined with an additional investment savings plan if desired.
- Benefits can be transferred to another regulated and recognised pension scheme that will accept transfers from the ITPS.